Business Transformation Services - Shared Services Advisory
Delivering your vision of enterprise-wide Global Business Services
Business Transformation Services can partner with your organization throughout the creation and evolution of your shared services organization. Based on your requirement and current level of maturity, we can help you realize value from our approach to reach the end state of Global Business Services (GBS).
By creating a shared services strategy, we can help you streamline operations, reduce cost and manage growth / variability, while improving services. The quality of service delivery and expertise built in the shared services enables your organization to extract business value and release working capital.
We also empower your organization to make the next leap in value from shared services that will come - via a focus on Global Business Services. That is, improved service delivery models, end-to-end function focus, attention to developing 'next-generation' products and services, transformation, implementing best practices, and total user experience management. All supported by a vision of transforming your shared services to align with your larger organizational objectives.
Our Shared Services Advisory offerings
- Feasibility and Business Case - Align the goals of your organization to a shared services strategy and establish a scenario-driven high-level business case for the program roll-out
- Creation Advisory - Define the strategy; design, build, and implement a future-ready shared services
- Optimization - Diagnose existing shared services operations to identify improvement opportunities and establish operational excellence
- Scaling and Consolidation - Identify opportunities to scale up and consolidate more processes with services already delivered by your shared services organization
- End-to-End Transformation - Transform existing shared services by identifying opportunities that impact the end-to-end processes beyond what is delivered from within the four walls of the shared services center (SSC)
Shared Services Evolution
About our Organizational Change Management service offerings