Integrated Service Center For A Global Telecom Company Entering Domestic Market
The client is a global telecom company that has just entered the domestic market.
The client needed a dependable partner to define and manage various business processes from the onset of operations. It needed a system in place to demonstrate flexibility and ramp up at short notice to align with expanding operations.
- Demonstrate flexibility and easy ramp up
- Improve backend processes and handle volatile process needs
- Reduce cost
Infosys conducted an indepth review of the business and defined processes from scratch:
- Set up an integrated Business Service Center to deliver services to 34 locations of the client
- Provided a long term view of platform-based model for a critical area such as Master Data Management
- Participated in the IT strategy of the customer for implementation of document management and workflow solution
- AP and GL Accounting and Reconciliations
- Flexible design with easy ramp up facility
- Global best practices
- SLA-based process management
- Robust design for long term sustainability