The Infosys BPM Insurance Center of Excellence
In a constantly evolving business environment, you need a partner who can give you two differentiated capabilities. One, agility in service delivery, and the other, insurance practitioners who understand every nuance of your business requirements. You get both, with the Infosys BPM Insurance Center of Excellence (ICOE).
Capabilities and client benefits
- ICOE at Infosys BPM enhances domain capabilities among employees and ensures best-in-class services to clients.
- ICOE fosters continuous learning across P&C, life / annuity insurance, Lloyds of London market, and reinsurance segments through a team of dedicated domain trainers.
- ICOE has created partnerships with industry-leading associations such as 'The Institutes' (AICPCU), LOMA and CII to better understand the client business and develop domain specialization. Dedicated testing centers are available for employees to take exams for 'The Institutes' (AICPCU) and LOMA.
- Infosys BPM has also established a Lloyd’s Centre of Excellence (LCOE) to create a resource pool to cater to Lloyds of London market. Major activities revolve around training the resources on the domain, enabling industry certifications, and increasing the awareness about Lloyd’s and London insurance market.
- ICOE hosts a repository of best practices, which includes collaterals for domain training, process / operating models, identified risks, and mitigation plans. Infosys BPM resources can access ICOE online to tap into the vast knowledge repository.
« Back to
Infosys BPM offerings for the Insurance industry