Supply Chain Services - Why Infosys Portland:
Our strong focus on the areas of our expertise coupled with our ability to attract and retain outstanding people, has allowed us to differentiate our services offerings from more generalist competitors to become the supplier of choice to a number of Australia’s most successful companies.
Consulting - Clients engage our supply chain consulting services for a number of reasons, including:
- Seeking to drive a rapid change/turnaround in their business performance underpinned by a step change in supply chain performance
- Looking to grow sales and reduce working capital through effective Integrated Business Planning and inventory management
- Improved operational efficiency and effectiveness through the optimised design of global and local supply chain networks
- Understanding true cost to serve by business unit, customer and product leading to the development and implementation of profit improvement programmes
- Seeking pragmatic solutions to reduce freight and warehousing costs
Implementation - Our team effectively blends operational and consulting experience and this deep industry knowledge is leveraged to help our clients deliver practical solutions through effective implementation support including programme and change management
Outsource - Clients also turn to Infosys Portland to outsource components of their supply chain planning and operations in order to:
- Access leading-edge, supply chain knowledge through our team of deep subject matter experts in order management, planning, freight management, warehousing, technology and master data maintenance
- Provide an outsourced single point of accountability for supply chain management allowing your business to improve supply chain performance whilst focussing on the business’s strategic objectives
- Leverage consulting, technology and operational capability to provide a fully integrated supply chain service
- Design, implement, operate and transition back to the business innovative supply chain solutions
We provide bespoke, flexible and practical solutions for our clients which can incorporate elements of both project-based (consulting) services, implementation support and outsourced services, depending on the desired outcomes.
now to receive a specific case study in a particular industry or service area