While sustainable procurement was paving its way to the forefront of the business continuity plan, the sudden outbreak of COVID-19 amplified its importance live never before. This led to significant changes in business strategies, corporate decisions, and procurement protocol. Although organizations looking forward to growing sustainably are adhering to the framework set for sustainable procurement ethics, leaders and teams are looking for concrete implementation strategies.
In our fireside chats the eminent guests bring forth the aspects essential for the implementation of sustainable procurement practices. Alongside dwelling through the best practices and criteria for Sustainable Procurement in organization, these conversations also identify, highlight, and frontline the below key points of sustainable procurement.
- What do Sustainability and ESG mean to you in the context of Procurement?
- How do you think Procurement can proactively contribute to these aspects of an organization?
- What has your Procurement organization done towards sustainability and ESG?
- Are sustainability and ESG high on the priorities of CPOs?
- What are the key challenges in implementing strategies to fulfill the goals towards sustainability and ESG targets of Procurement?
Get in touch with us and share your best practices and journey to the seamless adoption of sustainability in your organization.Join us today to make a difference!