Infosys McCamish, the center of excellence for Infosys’ life insurance software and services offerings in the U.S
Reimagining Business Processes with next-generation digital services
Infosys McCamish, the center of excellence for Infosys’ life insurance software and services offerings in the U.S., has been providing software and services to the life insurance industry for over 22 years. With roots back to the mid 80’s, Infosys McCamish is currently providing platform-based solutions and services to over 40 insurance companies across a broad array of insurance products, distribution models and platform deployment options.
- Infosys McCamish sign Multi-Year Project to Implement Single, Integrated Digital Platform for Life and Annuity Customers
- Infosys BPO gets renamed as Infosys BPM
- Infosys McCamish provides life insurance platform solutions for the following product types: Term, Traditional, Universal Life (Fixed, Variable, and Indexed – Joint and Single Life), and Annuities (Fixed, Variable, and Indexed – Joint and Single Life). The Infosys McCamish life insurance Platform solution supporting variable universal life and variable annuity specializing in high-touch complex markets including group, 403(b), COLI, BOLI and Private Placement.
- Acquired Employer Sponsored Services in 2012
- After making substantial investments in the platform, Infosys McCamish now supports all types of annuity and life insurance products on a single platform, and has expanded its administrative scope to include new business fulfillment, producer management and compensation, as well as, a full suite of financial services including separate account recordkeeping.
- Acquired by Infosys in 2009. Infosys McCamish began with a focus on policy administration for variable-based insurance products.
- Until 2003, all client relationships supported either variable annuity or variable universal life.
- Operation since 1996. Prior to Infosys’ acquisition, Infosys McCamish Systems’ heritage was defined in the mid-1980s as one of the industry’s leading Corporate Owned Life Insurance sales and support organizations. The core of that business was a policy administration platform and administration organization as a virtual insurance company for universal variable life products with over $40 Billion in assets. Not only was the company driven to deliver a state of the art life insurance platform, but also to operate as a profitable insurance company (managing risk, controlling costs and driving operational efficiency throughout the entire organization).