Infosys BPM Wins the 2020 Frost & Sullivan Enabling Technology Leadership Award
Infosys BPM has been awarded Frost & Sullivan’s 2020 Enabling Technology Leadership Award in the European Customer Experience Outsourcing Services Market. The prestigious award recognises adoption of advanced technologies by Infosys BPM, enabling it to offer end-to-end business transformation. The company harnesses artificial intelligence and automation as pivotal technologies to lower costs and personalise CX.
The award is a demonstration of our experience and strong focus on improving CX with technology intervention to offer value-added services to our clients as opposed to cost and labour arbitrage.
About the award
Frost & Sullivan’s industry analyst team recognises market participants and measures their performance through independent, primary interviews and secondary industry research to evaluate and identify best practices. Frost & Sullivan’s intent is to help drive innovation, excellence, and a positive change in the global economy by recognising best-in-class products, companies, and individuals.
“Companies must conform with the new digital habits and engage with customers across their preferred channels. Infosys BPM leverages advanced technologies to achieve operational excellence, and enhance customer journey across multiple touch points, enabling it to create an exceptional CX.”
‐ Deepali Sathe, Senior Industry Analyst
- Infosys BPM focuses on intervention through technology and use of AI and automation to eliminate and deflect customer contact from voice to digital channels.
- Infosys BPM utilises its technology-based solutions to support its operational and consulting ‘value levers’: digital enablement, cost optimisation, CX improvement, and revenue enhancement.
- The strategy of Infosys BPM to enhance CX as a value-add and a customer engagement initiative and not as merely a cost resonates strongly with the clients.
- Infosys BPM administers Client Value Surveys (CVS) to monitor customer satisfaction and gather intelligence on evolving client needs. This is a critical component of its strategy to successfully deliver on client expectations, and enhance client experience and engagement.
- Infosys BPM uses other traditional marketing, and communications channels to build the brand, which include delivery-center specific websites, social media presence, employee engagement campaigns, thought leadership, community outreach programs, and local industry body collaborations.
To download custom version of the report, please fill the form below