Date 1st - 2nd February, 2010
Location The Radisson Blu Portman Hotel, London
The IBDG Finance Directors Strategy Meeting brings together Chief Finance Officers and finance directors from leading organizations in the U.K. to:
- Build relationships at senior level
- Identify new opportunities to work together
- Exchange knowledge and discuss future development strategies
- Keep abreast of solutions and technologies
At the event, Infosys BPO is sponsoring a round table session. For more information or to arrange a meeting with Infosys at the event, contact the event organizer on 0207 332 9661 or us.
2nd February, 2010
Realizing Business Value through FAO partner
Gautam Thakkar, Head of Finance and Accounts, Infosys BPO
The round table will focus on:
- How does the core finance organization align to business metrics? – Evolution of finance function from being an accounting tower to a strategic business partner.
- Value levers across the Procure to Pay, Order to Cash and Record to Receive process towers – Transformation opportunities in each process tower that can help you realize cost reduction and enhance business value.
- Governance structure and joint ownerships to realize value – Business metrics typically have upstream and downstream linkages with synergistic actions from both the partners - corporate and FAO service provider. This is crucial for success. Recognizing the linkages and defining the operational and business metrics to drive success.
- Measuring and ensuring business value realization from the outsourcing relationship – Defining and measuring realized value and ensuring commitment from both the partners - corporate and FAO service provider.
Gautam has more than 20 years of global experience in outsourcing, operations and technology consulting, and new business development.
Gautam joined Infosys in 2000 as a Senior Principal in the consulting business. He currently has Global P&L responsibility for F&A and Sales and Fulfillment operations. He is a member of Infosys BPO Executive Council and is also responsible for driving International Center Strategy for Infosys BPO. This includes developing newer models for global delivery from international centers, driving international center-specific initiatives and evaluation of potential new locations.
Learn more about Infosys BPO's finance and accounting offerings