Infosys BPM Johannesburg Delivery Center
Infosys BPM Johannesburg Center, South Africa, was set up in December 2012 when Infosys BPM acquired Philips South Africa. It originally operated from the client’s premises till it officially moved to a self-owned location in Parktown in June 2013.The facility can currently seat 17 people. The facility is ideal for Infosys BPM operations and is managed by a highly professional team.The center's objectives are to:
- Create a presence in Southern Africa
- Create an OTC spoke – for client-facing language-dependent activities
- Develop a skill pool, strategically in line with opportunities such as procurement and banking
- Provide additional delivery of BPM services for existing global customers based in South Africa
Highlights of the center:
- Location advantage – Johannesburg is the largest city in South Africa with a population of 4.4 million and 7.1 million including its metropolitan area.
- Strong quality of workforce – Johannesburg is well developed and has a recognised high-quality workforce and workforce potential. It also has excellent skills and scale on main European languages besides English.
- Labour pool – Over 100.000 students in universities in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Witwatersrand, and other areas
- New business development – Johannesburg is one of world's leading financial centers and is the economic and financial hub of South Africa.