Forging Ahead to the Digital OneOffice with Smart Analytics
In a highly disruptive and instant gratification marketplace success is inextricably linked to delighting customers, creating dynamic business models, and running smart operations evangelizing the access to digital data. Analytics is an imperative to make strategic and effective use of unstructured data to attain Digital OneOfficeTM goals of breaking down barriers between customers , business operations and their supply chains.
HFS Research and Infosys BPM Digital Transformation Service practice joined their collative capabilities to conduct a research study on exploring the emerging use of data and analytics as strategic assets. The study covers responses from 262 decision makers across the Global 2000, who make or influence advanced analytics investment decisions in organizations with revenues of more than $1 billion.
Key Highlights from the Report
- 85% of enterprises view smart analytics as one of the three strategic imperatives for market success.
- Less than 1 in 5 organizations surveyed rate themselves as having mature capabilities across the smart analytics lifecycle.
- 82% - 86% of respondents believe that within three years, they will have moved toward all the main enablers of OneOffice from a smart analytics perspective.
- 31% of the respondent surveyed consider reskilling to be the most important factor for smart analytics capability development.
- 81% of enterprises believe they can successfully leverage third parties across startups, global IT services firms, technology firms, consulting firms, and data providers.
The report highlights how organizations can harness data, anticipate market changes, customer preferences, supply chain constraints, and competitive pressures to seize growth opportunities. The research presents a nuanced view into the strategic imperatives around data, advanced analytics and machine learning; the current and planned use of smart analytics; the main challenges along each step of the evolution; and emerging best practices to developing a true, data-driven OneOffice.
To download the detailed report, please fill the form below