Infosys featured in HFS Top 10 Source-to-Pay (S2P) Service Providers
HFS envisions procurement as the “ecosystem builder” for the enterprise, and not just a cost-focused, back-office function. As the role of procurement radically transforms, expectations from third-party source-to-pay (S2P) services are also rapidly evolving. Successful third-party S2P service providers will need to help procurement organizations elevate their strategic role to become a valued business partner beyond managing costs and ensuring compliance. In this space, Infosys has featured as #4 in HFS Top 10 Source-to-Pay (S2P) Service Providers.
The report looks at S2P capabilities as defined by HFS’ value chain, and focuses on ongoing third-party services (outsourcing and managed services) and does not include short-term sourcing or procurement projects. This report also includes detailed profiles of each service provider, outlining their overall and sub-category rankings, provider facts, and detailed strength and development opportunities. The report assessed and scored service provider participants across execution, innovation, and voice of the customer criteria.
- Infosys is a “one-stop shop” for sourcing and procurement consulting, managed services, and digital solutions
- Robust growth of 25% in 2019-20, adding 25+ new clients in 2019. Also added 400+ Consulting, Field services and B2B clients added as part of HIPUS relationship—Infosys’ joint venture with Hitachi, Panasonic, and Pasona to offer a larger boutique of services including buy/sell trading model, aggregated buying, and e-marketplace
- “One Infosys” S2P services offering integrated solution spanning strategy consulting, managed services, and digital solutions supporting the entire end-to-end source-to-pay value chain
- Strong suite of proprietary tools and platforms including ProcureEdge, AP on cloud, Infosys NIA platform, Infosys AssisteEdge RPA solution, supply chain resilience, and supply chain blockchain
- Flexibility in approach and high commitment to client success cited as strengths by most client references
To download the full report, please fill the form below