Infosys BPM recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
Environmental factors such as surging inflation, recession, and geopolitical instability, coupled with the volatility that the pandemic left the enterprises in, have all increased enterprises’ openness to leverage third-party service providers for their finance functions. This shift has prompted service providers to highlight upstream Finance and Accounting (F&A) operations in addition to routine tasks. At the same time, there is a growing focus on non-traditional F&A areas including risk management, compliance, sustainability, and data & analytics. These trends are driving incremental changes in the commercial construct of FAO deals, indicating an evolving and value-driven industry landscape.
In this space, as an FAO service provider, Infosys BPM has again been recognized as a Leader in the Everest Group PEAK Matrix® for Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Service Provider Assessment 2023. The assessment analysed 28 FAO service providers based on their vision & capabilities and impact on the FAO market. The PEAK Matrix® assesses and measures the impact created by service providers through three subdimensions: market adoption, portfolio mix, and value delivered.
Infosys BPM demonstrated the following key strengths as a Leader:
- Infosys BPM has established a state-of-the-art centre of AI and automation in Poland and has developed several in-house AI tool platforms (Infosys Topaz, Infosys Cortex, and NLP-based virtual finance assistant) covering generated and conversational AI use cases in F&A.
- Infosys BPM has developed a new offering called ESG-as-a-service and has recently partnered with strategic providers to enhance capabilities across ESG reporting, strategic planning, data collection, stakeholder collaboration, ESG best practices and performance management.
- Infosys BPM leverages a strong suite of integrated modular solutions enabled by its in-house technologies, frameworks, and a robust partnership ecosystem to cater to its clients’ needs across the F&A value chain while strengthening its digital and domain capabilities through continued investments/partnerships.
- Infosys BPM is one of the few providers with a good focus on serving clients in the APAC and LATAM regions (in addition to North America, the UK, and Europe) with wide delivery capabilities across the globe and a good nearshore/onshore presence.
“Infosys is strongly positioned to cater to evolving CFO needs across end-to-end F&A value chain. This includes complex processes (GRC, FP&A, taxation, and compliance) and other emerging demand areas such as ESG advisory and data management services, leveraging its strong digital ecosystem and domain expertise. Its ongoing investments in cognitive capabilities such as Infosys Topaz (its AI-first offering leveraging generative AI), AI-Powered Smart Insights (APSI) solution, and AI-powered Enterprise Finance Analytics (EFA) solutions have helped it solidify its position as a Leader in Everest Group’s 2023 Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment.”
- Vignesh Kannan, Vice President, Everest Group
To download custom version of the full report, please click here
If you want to learn more about the finance and accounting services offered by Infosys BPM, you can click here.