Infosys is a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ Procurement BPO and Digital Procurement Transformation Services Global 2021
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in both Procurement BPO and Digital Procurement Transformation Services by leading tech research and advisory firm ISG in their latest first-ever IPL Procurement Services study. The study is aimed at assisting clients in assessing providers and their services (BPO and transformation) versus their own needs, as well as evaluates services providers in two dimensions — Provision of procurement BPO services that enables more efficient and sustainable procurement functionality and operation; and Provision of digital procurement transformation services that transforms traditional procurement into a future-ready, digitally agile status that enables substantially improved value to an enterprise.
To download a complimentary custom version of the report, please click here.
Procurement Business Process OutsourcingISG’s Procurement BPO services study highlights the set of procurement BPO services delivered by Infosys for rapidly changing client requirements. Additionally, Infosys is mentioned as one of the highest-rated providers in this study for its ability and track record in transitioning customers from traditional procurement operations into a BPO environment, which enables further digital transformation.
ISG cites the following strengths that Infosys demonsrated across multiple quadrants across BPM services:
- Client-bespoke, outcome-centered delivery, and solution approach
- Unified capabilities across consulting, operations, and technology
- Range of solutions based on client needs
- Transitional strengths
Procurement Digital Transformation ServicesISG cites the following strengths that Infosys demonstrated in digital procurement transformation as key enablers for significant and sustainable improvement demonstrated through transformation of client procurement systems and operations:
- Next-gen procurement solutions — Infosys ProcureEdge source-to-pay platform
- Enable plus integration via Infosys core ‘effectiveness gap’ consultative approach
- Integrative insights through category intelligence
- C-level focus and communication.
To get more details on the above areas, please click download the report here.
About Infosys S&P servicesInfosys Sourcing and Procurement services are globally recognized and ranked highly by all leading analysts such as HfS, Nelson Hall, Everest, and ISG. We have helped several global industry leaders and Fortune 500 clients to meet their procurement transformational objectives . To know more about our services and benefits we bring to our client, please click here .
About ISG Provider Lens™The ISG Provider Lens™ study looks at services providers in two ways: provision of procurement BPO that enables more efficient and sustainable procurement functionality and operation; and provision of services that transform traditional procurement into a future-ready, digitally agile status that enables substantially improved value to an enterprise. The study offers business and IT decision makers:
- A global view of Leaders, Rising Stars, and Contenders in the procurement business process and digital transformation outsourcing.
- A differentiated positioning of providers by segments.
- Transparency on the strengths and weaknesses of relevant providers.