Infosys Recognized as a Leader in Cloud Services, SaaS and BPaaS in Financial Services by the NelsonHall NEAT 2023
Infosys has been identified as a Leader in Cloud Services, SaaS and BPaaS in the Financial Services Sector in the NelsonHall NEAT 2023. This reflects Infosys’ overall ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to its Banking and Financial Services clients.
Our strong delivery capability, range of Cloud Services, SaaS and BPaaS Services, strength of partnerships and increase in end-user satisfaction helped us procure this leadership position, as shown in the overall graph below:
Infosys’ strengths have been identified as:
- Domain expertise and experience with converting core banking platforms from around the world to a microservices architecture
- Ecosystem of specialist ISVs provides novel functionality for the financial sector
- Deployment of industry-specific platforms with cognitive and digital functionality
- Industry-specific approach to cloud services, typified by the Infosys Cobalt Financial Services Cloud platform delivers cloud hosting services specifically for FS clients
Andy Efstathiou, Director of NelsonHall’s Banking Operations & Transformation practice, said “Infosys was identified as a leader in Cloud, SaaS, and BPaaS services based on its large portfolio of proprietary industry-specific platforms, which can be deployed with cognitive and digital functionality. In addition, Infosys has an industry-specific approach to cloud services, which is typified by its Cobalt Financial Services Cloud platform which delivers cloud hosting services specifically for FS clients.”
Have a look where we stand in respective areas of focus:
- A Leader in BPaaS Services
- A Leader in Cloud Services
To know more about our Financial Services Offering, click here.
Register here to download custom version of the report