Infosys Recognized as a Rising Star in ISG Provider Lens™ 2023 Customer Experience Services Report - Digital Operations Quadrant
As the horizons of customer experience services broaden, enterprises are looking to partner with providers offering a broad range of customer experience services. They seek to learn from providers that offer in-depth consulting services and exhibit domain, technical and industry vertical knowledge. It is pertinent for providers to bring mature technology to help enterprises as digital transformation is becoming core to all transformation journeys. With the right digital solutions and consulting services, enterprises can ensure that their customer experience strategies remain relevant and effective in an ever-changing digital landscape.
In this space, Infosys has been recognized as a Rising Star in the ISG Provider Lens™ 2023 Customer Experience Services Report - Digital Operations quadrant. The Digital Operations quadrant covers end-to-end contact centre CX outsourcing services, assessing providers that offer CX-related services, including digital technologies, consultation, implementation, managed services, and other operating models.
The reports highlighted Infosys’ strengths with regards to the following:
- Infosys Equinox Studio: Infosys Equinox Studio, part of the Equinox suite, empowers businesses to effortlessly manage advanced e-commerce experiences, achieving up to 90% reduction in time-to-market via a cloud-native platform with minimal coding for highly personalized customer interactions.
- Infosys’ innovations and strategic delivery: Infosys Cortex remains a versatile full stack, customizable contact center solution. The cloud-based Infosys Digital Operations Management (IDOM) system enhances end-to-end operations. Strategically located delivery centres enable efficient right-shoring of operations for language-specific client needs and cost-effectiveness.
- Enhanced telecom experiences: Infosys and ServiceNow have launched the Live Operations Platform to boost CX for telecom providers. This platform integrates with both legacy and digital environments. In addition, Infosys Cobalt helps to reduce time-to-market and operational costs while improving service quality.
- Transforming enterprises with AI and automation: Infosys and IBM unveil the Centre of AI and Automation, offering cost-effective solutions for boosting productivity. It leverages Infosys Topaz, Infosys’ generative AI platform, with over 12,000 use cases and more than 150 pre-trained models to streamline operations, design AI apps and elevate CX.
“Infosys is named a rising star for its ability to bring years of domain expertise and translate these into superior CX through well-architected digital solutions.”
- Namratha Dharshan, Lead Author
To read the full report, please click here