Infosys’ Digital Navigation Framework mentioned in the NelsonHall Learning Services research
Infosys has been profiled in the NelsonHall Learning Services research. The profile focuses on various aspects of the Learning Services space embarked upon by Infosys – from the service models, offerings and process SLA’s and KPI’s, delivery capabilities & partnerships, the key markets served and the strategy going forward.
Infosys BPM provides end-to-end transformative services for its clients across the globe. Infosys Learning Services as part of the BPM business helps a mix of large and mid-sized clients by offering learning content services, deliver, administration services, learning technology and consultancy - with established contracts in BFSI, manufacturing, retail, and telecoms.
Nikki Edwards, NelsonHall’s Principal Research Analyst, identifies that Infosys has major strengths in the Learning Services space:
- Infosys BPM’s Digital Navigation Framework for Digital Transformation (based on the tenets of experience, insight, innovate, accelerate, and assure)
- Features and functionality of the Infosys Wingspan LXP tailored for each client
- Its “walk the talk” approach to testing/ improving learning services/tech internally, before deploying with client organizations
- Its background/experience in helping client organizations to be future-fit (adapting to changing client/market needs/trends) which underpins its whole approach to service/tech delivery
- Learning content services, including its DCS, as part of a flexible, shared-services model
- Expertise in the BFSI, manufacturing, retail, and telecoms sector
Please click here to read the profile.