Infosys recognized as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Procurement as a Service 2018 Vendor Assessment
Procurement as a service is a combination of technology, people, and expertise where the goal is to form a collaborative and strategic partnership with clients, and drive value to deliver business outcomes. Infosys finds mention as a Leader in the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Procurement as a Service 2018 Vendor Assessment (DOC #US42630617, FEBRUARY 2018), which evaluates players in the procurement as a service market based on quantitative and qualitative characteristics. The evaluation is based on a comprehensive and rigorous framework.
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. The Capabilities score measures vendor product, go-to-market and business execution in the short-term. The Strategy score measures alignment of vendor strategies with customer requirements in a 3-5-year timeframe. Vendor market share is represented by the size of the icons.
Key highlights from the report:
- “Infosys rates highly for the amount of spend managed, and specifically for its breadth of offerings across the S2P value chain as well as expertise in processes across business functions.”
- Infosys' proprietary S2P solution ProcureEdge mentioned for its preconfigured industry best practices, which is a top-rated benefit among buyers. It has key modules for spend classification and analysis, e-sourcing, contract and supplier management, catalogs and requisitions, invoicing, etc. Offering high levels of automation, eliminating process inefficiencies and leveraging cognitive procurement for better decision making, this solution is a key component in driving a strong assessment.
- Infosys Nia supports analytics, cognitive procurement, and automation, contributing to Infosys' strong performance across IDC's delivery model metrics.
- Design thinking is infused across all of procurement-as-a-service engagements, and is extensively used during solution development, transition, and current state operations to better understand and define what clients demand.
- “Infosys also rated highly for the percentage of procurement-as-a-service resources deployed in Europe and for co-locating account executives or engagement managers with procurement-as-a-service clients.”
Click here to read the full report.