Infosys Recognized as a Market Leader in ISG Provider Lens™: FAO Digital Outsourcing Services Archetype Report 2018
Infosys BPM, the business process management subsidiary of Infosys, has been recognized as a market leader in Finance and Accounting Outsourcing (FAO) services by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm. According to the ISG Provider Lens™: FAO Services Archetype Report, Infosys is among the leading providers serving the global market in all five client buyer archetypes. The research report aligns enterprise requirements with service-provider capabilities, across the FAO services landscape.
The research evaluated 19 services providers and their ability to address the requirements of five typical, frequently encountered categories of enterprise buyers - ‘archetypes’ - Transactional Services Buyers, Automation Implementers, Transformation-Oriented Buyers, Vertically-Focused Buyers and Holistic Buyers; with each archetype representing a unique set of business and technological needs and challenges.
Key highlights from the report:
- Infosys’ 14,000 strong finance professionals provide end-to-end CFO services to 100+ clients from 21 delivery centers worldwide
- With more than 100 tools, platforms, dashboards, strategic alliances, RPA and AI-led solutions, Infosys has future-focused services that combine technology and finance expertise to address today’s CFO’s needs
- Infosys leverages a combination of its own proprietary solutions like the Infosys Modular Accounts Payable Solution (IMAP-APOC), Infosys Cash Application Solution (ICAS), Infosys Collection and Dispute Management (ICDM), the Infosys General Ledger Solution, Journal Entry (IGLS – JE), Period End (IGLS – PE) as well as other platforms and third-party applications from Tungsten, Taulia, Tradeshift, Coupa and High Radius, among others
- With its Zero Distance approach Infosys brings grassroots-level innovation to clients at every stage of the outsourcing cycle, backed by its proprietary artificial intelligence platform, Nia™ and its RPA platform ‘AssistEdge’ that offers end-to-end robotic automation solutions to its clients. Infosys also has expertise working on leading third party robotics solutions
- Infosys has made significant investments in verticalized F&A solutions for manufacturing, energy, retail, BFSI, telecom, media, healthcare and public sector organizations
- Infosys’ FAO focus has moved away from traditional bookkeeping exercises to strategic planning, tax reporting and regulatory compliance with an integrated, end-to-end finance transformation strategy for its clients
The ISG Provider Lens Archetype report series offers a first-of-its-kind evaluation of providers from the perspective of specific buyer types. Past reports have covered such markets as Application Development and Maintenance (ADM), Cloud Computing, Contact Center, Data Center and Digital Workplace Services.