Business Transformation Services


The Insuretech Solution to Catastrophic Loss Management

Climate change induced natural disasters have caused significant economic losses in recent years. In 2022, only about 40% of these losses were insured. The remaining 60% were either partially uninsured or fell on the insurance carriers' books. Read on to find out how a geographic information system (GIS) can address the associated challenges with catastrophic loss management by providing better insights during the underwriting process.

Click here to Download