Helping CFOs to Digitally Transform the Finance Function
CFOs are under pressure to deliver cost efficiencies while aligning themselves with broader organizational growth strategies. To meet these goals, finance leaders need access to readily available information to make business decisions faster. ISG has observed that they are addressing this need by applying intelligent automation and analytics technologies.
This research talks about Infosys BPM, and its compelling intelligent automation and analytics offerings that enable finance leaders to meet both top and bottom-line goals. It provides a perspective for why enterprises that want to optimize process efficiency and decision support to improve data accuracy, reduce risk, and improve time to market and speed could consider shortlisting Infosys BPM for their next finance transformation business process management RFPs.
Infosys BPM has been ranked a Leader in ISG Provider Lens™ reports for FAO Digital Outsourcing Services:
- FAO Digital Operations (US and Global): 2018
- FAO Consulting (US and Global): 2018
- FAO Digital Outsourcing Services Archetypes: 2018
- Headquarters: Bengaluru, India
- Core portfolio: P2P, O2C, R2R, enterprise reporting, analysis, and planning, tax support, industry specialized services and digital finance solutions
- Markets: Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, U.S., and rest of the Americas
- Industry groups: Manufacturing seen as the largest user of Infosys FAO services, followed by business services and telecom & media
Please click here to read more.