Infosys BPM recognized as a Leader and a Star Performer in Everest Group Capital Markets Operations - Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023
The landscape for capital markets operations is rapidly evolving as enterprises look to capitalize on the rising demand from a new generation of customers, subside cost pressures amid a recessionary environment, and meet regulatory changes. The accelerated shift from RPA to intelligent automation, the introduction of predictive and prescriptive analytics, ESG profiling, and distributed ledger technology have considerably advanced the offerings of the service providers and promise continued market growth.
In this space, Infosys BPM has been recognized as a Leader and a Star Performer in Everest Group’s Capital Markets Operations – Services PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023. Everest Group classified 23 capital markets operations providers on Everest Group’s Services PEAK Matrix® into three categories, as part of this assessment. The PEAK Matrix® assesses and measures the impact created by service providers through three sub-dimensions: market adoption, portfolio mix, and value delivered.
Infosys BPM has demonstrated the following strengths:
- Achieved one of the highest growth rates in the market, through multi-towered engagement with a US-based investment management fund
- Built a center of excellence (COE) in the retirement space that includes a dedicated team, retirement services certifications such as ASPPA, and technology accelerators to expand its expertise and presence in the segment
- Added multiple logos across various clientele including investment banks, wealth and alternative asset management firms, and financial data providers for various services
- Launched RPA-as-a-Service (RPAaaS) models for processes such as fund management, security setups, and client data maintenance, which are reflected in various contractual engagements
- Invested in cognitive automation solutions and a robo-advisory solution for its clients
- Referenced buyers appreciated the technology innovation and augmentation solution brought by Infosys BPM
“Infosys has enhanced its scale and domain expertise across Buy Side, Sell Side and Market Infrastructure segments through meaningful investments over the last 3 years, enabling Enterprises through their Transformation journeys. The multi-year contract with a market leading Investment Management firm, was the first of a kind deal within the Retirement and Asset Management space that helped build all round capability and laid the foundation for a considerable growth. During this period Infosys also grew its operations in Wealth Management, Alternative Asset Management and Market Data Services. For these reasons, it has been identified as a Leader and a Star Performer in Everest Group’s Capital Markets Operations PEAK Matrix® Assessment 2023”.
- Dheeraj Maken, Practice Director, Everest Group
To know more about our Capital Markets BPM Services click here.
Register here to download the full report