Infosys is a Leader in NelsonHall NEAT Vendor Evaluation for Supply Chain Transformation
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in NelsonHall's NEAT Vendor evaluation for Supply Chain Transformation 2022 in the overall market segment. The report analyzes the performance of vendors on both their ‘ability to deliver immediate benefit’ and their ‘ability to meet client future requirements’, vendors are identified in one of four categories: leaders, high achievers, innovators, and major players.
Infosys’ strengths highlighted in the report:
- Supply chain-specific digital accelerators such as its Order Delay Predictor
- Significant onshore supply chain management business process services (BPS) capability
- Presence in after-market services
- Complementary IT services and BPS capability
- Strong presence in SCM BPS in manufacturing & hi-tech sectors.
About NEAT: This NelsonHall Vendor Evaluation & Assessment Tool (NEAT) analyzes the performance of vendors offering blockchain services. The NEAT tool allows strategic sourcing managers to assess the capability of vendors across a range of criteria and business situations and identify the best performing vendors overall, and with specific capability in the banking, government, and telecoms & media sectors.
Click here to access the report.
To know more about Infosys Sales & Fulfillment, please visit here.