Infosys Recognized as a Leader in Digital Banking Services by NelsonHall NEAT 2022
Infosys has been positioned as a Leader in the NelsonHall Digital Banking Services NEAT 2022. This reflects Infosys’ overall ability to meet future client requirements as well as delivering immediate benefits to its digital banking clients.
Infosys’ strengths have been identified as:
- Domain expertise and experience with core banking modernization services for financial institutions across the globe
- Key proprietary core platforms, which can be deployed by module, with cognitive and digital functionality
- Experience in cloud migration services for Banking and Financial Services (BFS)
- Design consultancies, under the WongDoody brand, with experience across multiple consumer industries, including BFS
Our delivery capabilities, offerings in business model roadmaps and implementation for digital technologies to set up new banks and transform traditional ones, automation capabilities and our strategic investments helped us procure this leadership position. Have a look at how we are placed relative to other players in the overall market:
Andy Efstathiou, Director of NelsonHall’s Banking Operations & Transformation practice, said “Infosys was identified as a leader in overall digital banking services based on its domain expertise and experience with core banking modernization services for financial institutions across the globe. In addition, Infosys has key proprietary IP and partnerships with Hyperscalers and FinTechs which it uses to deliver open banking and cloud migration services to its clients.”
Have a look at where we stand in other focus areas of the report:
- Professional services – a Leader
- Support for new digital banking models – a Leader
- Managed Services/BPS capability – a Leader
Click here to access the report.
To know more about our Banking Solutions, please visit here.