12th December, 2014
09:00 a.m. – 05:30 p.m.
Convention Center Banquet Hall
Infosys Corporate Headquarters,
Electronics City, Hosur Road
Bangalore – 560100
Infosys BPO campus in Bangalore hosts ATD 2014 India Summit
The Association for Talent Development (ATD), in collaboration with Development Dimensions International (DDI) and Infosys
BPO Ltd., presents the ATD 2014 India Summit in Bangalore on December 12, at the Infosys BPO campus.
At ATD 2014 India Summit, you will find out how today’s top enterprises have adapted and transformed their learning and
development (L&D) functions and gained strategic business advantages. When you attend the summit, you will leave
- Real-world insights
- Cutting-edge L&D trends
- Best practices from around the world
ATD’s award-winning companies in India and around the world will showcase how they achieved workplace training and development
excellence that contributed to their organizational strategies and goals.
Connect with Infosys
Raghavendra K, Vice President and Head, Human Resources, Infosys BPO, will deliver the opening remarks at the summit. Ravishankar
V, Practice Lead for Infosys BPO HR Outsourcing practice, will lead a session titled ‘Infosys BPO – going beyond.’ Also,
Amit Nagpal, Head Training – BPO, Infosys BPO, will moderate a panel discussion.
- Gain exclusive access to L&D trends in India from ATD and Harvard Business Publishing.
- Benchmark against Indian and multinational companies with leading L&D practices.
- Learn best practices from global leading companies.
- Discuss latest trends and topics in training and development with senior learning executives.
- Network with India’s dynamic L&D community.
Who should attend?
- GHR directors and managers
- Chief learning officers
- Chief talent development officers
- Talent development and learning managers
- Training managers and professionals
Read more about ATD
Know more about the event agenda