To help you achieve a higher level of performance, domain experts at Infosys LPM will assess and document your current processes, interview your stakeholders, and evaluate your level of automation. We provide recommendations for process improvements – based on your unique set of business requirements and best-in-class benchmarking.
Contract lifecycle management services
Our contract management service offerings empower your teams to do more with less at each stage of the contract lifecycle. This will help free your teams from repetitive administrative tasks, which can represent as much as 30% of their time.
Contract Creation and negotiation
- Draft, redline, and negotiate agreements which are high in volume and less complex.
- Create and maintain standard template agreements and contract clause libraries.
Contract Execution and approval
Prepare and distribute all necessary documentation for internal approvals and ensure contract execution.
- Abstract and upload contracts into the contract repository with supporting documentation.
- Perform contract repository management – create files, alerts, renewals, and generate reports.
- Document, track and report contractual obligations.
- Perform risk analysis deviation from standard terms, regulatory compliance, revenue recognition, and liability exposure.
- Due diligence around merger and acquisition (M&A).
Assess value and risk with the abstraction of key terms
- Administer the integration of incoming contracts with systems, processes, and standards
- Conduct analysis for renegotiation
Technology for Contract Management
- Leverage Big Data, Machine Learning, NLP and Automation for Contract Management
Contract Management Services