Contract Lifecycle Management Services
In a highly complex and competitive marketplace, stronger performance from your contract management teams can help you realize better business outcomes. Even as workloads increase and staff budgets reduce, your teams are expected to close contract negotiations faster and manage risks more effectively.
To help you achieve your goals, we at Infosys LPO have designed a ‘total solution’ that weaves together best practice consulting, services and technology. So your team operates more efficiently, in addition to playing a more strategic role in your enterprise’s business.
To help you achieve a higher level of performance, domain experts at Infosys LPO will assess and document your current processes, interview your stakeholders, and evaluate your level of automation. We provide recommendations for process improvements – based on your unique set of business requirements and best-in-class benchmarking.
Our service offerings empower your teams to do more with less at each stage of the contract lifecycle. This will help free your teams from repetitive administrative tasks, which can represent as much as 30% of their time.
Creation and negotiation
- Draft, redline, and negotiate agreements which are high in volume and less complex
- Create and maintain standard template agreements and contract clause libraries
Execution and approval
- Prepare and distribute all necessary documentation for internal approvals and ensure contract execution
- Abstract and upload contracts into the contract repository with supporting documentation
- Perform contract repository management – create files, alerts, renewals, and generate reports
- Document, track, and report contractual obligations
- Perform risk analysis deviation from standard terms, regulatory compliance, revenue recognition, and liability exposure
Due diligence around merger and acquisition (M&A)
- Assess value and risk with abstraction of key terms
- Administer integration of incoming contracts with systems, processes, and standards
- Conduct analysis for renegotiation
Next-Generation Contract Lifecycle Management Software is an enterprise-class contract management system that supports all organizational contracts – including sell-side, buy-side and legal. With this software, you can easily create, manage and search contracts, while collaborating with teams to negotiate contract details.
*Disclaimer: Infosys LPO is not a law firm and any of its services or solutions do not constitute legal advice