Finance and Accounting Services for a Law Firm
The client is a premium law firm that takes on challenging legal assignments for global companies, financial institutions and governments.
The client sought to streamline their fragmented and decentralized Finance and Accounting (F&A) functions, cure fractional FTEs and address difficulties in tracking tasks.
- Complex organizational structure
- Absence of workflow
- Decentralized and fragmented manner of working
Standardization and consolidation of processes across multiple locations
- Consolidation of FTEs to Shared Service Center (SSC)
- Implementation of workflow for better tracking of tasks
- Improvement in quality and turnaround of tasks
- Streamlined processes and reverse knowledge transfer for sharing best practices
- Faster and easier decision making
- Enabled faster data turnaround Reduction in FTE