Infosys BPM Record-to-Report (RTR) services and Enterprise Reporting Analysis and Planning (ERAP) services
- Over 750 legal entities/company codes closed every month
- 2,172 financial planning and analysis (FP&A) reports handled each quarter
- 77,000 controls executed every year
- Servicing 21 clients with 1,400 professionals who possess deep-rooted expertise in record-to-report (RTR) and enterprise reporting, analysis and planning processes.
- 225 Chartered Accountants and 500+ Post graduate professionals
Over multiple engagements, our professionals have built near-zero-error efficiency in transactional processes such as journal entry, fixed assets and reconciliations. However, what sets us apart is our ability to deliver results in high-end processes in financial planning and analysis, tax, treasury, budgeting, cost analysis, and business controllership.
How we deliver value to record-to-report clients
We partner with our clients in their journey of consolidating and harmonizing their record-to-report processes. To enable better financial performance for our clients, we automate processes, enable early revenue recognition, and enhance productivity. What differentiates us in the Record to Report and Enterprise Reporting Analysis and Planning space is the wide range of services that we provide to our clients, ranging from:
- Financial reporting (includes filing statements such as form 10K / 10Q for client's filing with USA SEC)
- Enterprise reporting, analysis and planning support (budgeting / forecasting, variance analysis, investment analysis and non-financial reporting, competitor analysis)
- Testing and compliance for the Sarbanes–Oxley Act (SOX)
- Tax support for Europe VAT, GAAP-IFRS convergence support
Our key investments in this domain are:
Infosys General Ledger Technology solution – to manage journal entry, period-end close, balance sheet account reconciliation, and inter-company transaction management
CFO Dashboard solution – which provides powerful business intelligence, insights, and facilitates analytics on underlying controllership functions
Balance Sheet Account Reconciliation technology solution – for automation of end to end reconciliation
Domain specific trainings including certification programs – on US GAAP, IFRS and SSAE 16, ISAE 3402 (SOX)
Specialization of resources – through dedicated domain development programs called 'RTR Practice Ambassador' and 'ERAP Practice Ambassador'
Infosys BPM end-to-end record-to-report (RTR) service offerings
Infosys BPM end-to-end financial planning and analysis (FP&A) service offerings