Infosys Human Resource Services has been recognized by analysts, clients and industry bodies for delivering transformative solutions. The transformation success stories are a result of our ability to offer integrated consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions that are flexible and adaptable to client business and industry considerations. Infosys HR services enable HR functions of global clients to achieve cost savings, build efficiencies, scale and enhance quality of delivery.
Our existing clientele includes those who have chosen to pick specific components of our extensive service offerings and those who have chosen to let us handle their end to end technology, consulting and outsourcing requirements. Clients have realized strong outcomes such as reducing their operational costs by 40 percent and enhancing productivity by 30 percent. We bring you the ability to deliver these services from various delivery locations across the globe.
A few of our recognitions are mentioned below:
- Included in 2012 and 2013 Gartner's 'Magic Quadrant for Payroll BPO' Report
- Ranked as "Leaders" in delivering payroll services by NelsonHall
- Rated high in RPO services as 'Ability to combine on-site and offshore delivery, while improving candidate experience' NelsonHall
- Leader in providing Learning BPO services, 'Provide effective blended learning environment, reduce costs, strong LMS portal and learning analytics services as well' –NelsonHall
There is an increasing pressure on HR Leadership to be a true business partner and deliver value. Increasing globalization is posing new challenges for HR leaders. Finding right talent for sustained growth in emerging economies, managing career expectations of generation Y, designing attractive benefit packages amidst changing regulations – are just a few of the challenges. Emerging technologies such as cloud, analytics and social media are also posing new ways of delivering superior HR services.
The HR function has evolved beyond being a business enabler. Today, it must deliver value back to the business by:
- Efficiently addressing the diverse needs of a global workforce
- Radically transforming HR processes
- Rapidly creating operating models that enhance organizational effectiveness, business agility, and individual performance
While organizations have invested in standardizing, optimizing, and re-engineering HR processes and structures, we believe the transformation journey can be accelerated with the right partner.
Delivering business value
We employ a transformation-driven approach to build a customized roadmap that helps achieve your business objectives such as enhancing employee experience, ensuring compliance and control, achieving operational excellence, and improving efficiency of working capital. Our approach includes:
- Business process improvements derived from industry-leading practices, maturity models, and benchmarking with peer metrics
- Continuous improvements, process streamlining, and technology transformation capabilities
- Influence business metrics such as hire-to-retire cost, open position fill rate, return on training and investments
- Breaking the traditional 'value curve barrier' by moving from incremental improvements to quantum changes through analytics, business insight, collaboration with line managers, and HR centers of excellence
- Innovative tools that help measure HR and business metrics
Infosys BPM Human Resource Outsourcing Practice