Infosys BPM is uniquely placed in driving process transformation by leveraging our cross-functional teams across consulting and operations as well as our homegrown product suite — AML Alert Workbench and Risk Profiling Agent for Screening Disposition. It consists of:
- A dedicated compliance CoE focusing on best practices, monitoring regulations, metrics/benchmarks, knowledge management, training, and partnerships.
- An on-demand e-Learning modules with certification accessible anytime from anywhere.
In addition, our AML practice delivers benefits to banks by:
- Reducing the handling time and improving the throughput per agent by 30–40% with improved controls.
- Reducing the total cost of ownership with an assurance to bring down overall AML operations cost by 50–70%.
- Reducing false positives by up to 40% through operational and technological initiatives.
Furthermore, we have strategic partnerships with global fintech/regtech companies in the compliance space across advisory, platform and RPA/ML/AI providers, thus delivering the best, tailor-made solutions to meet client requirements.
Our Solution is a customised, holistic, end-to-end solution that delivers compliance requirements to financial institutions, from business consulting through the entire life cycle of product selection, implementation, maintenance, and day-to-day operations.