Infosys in the Winner’s Circle of HfS Blueprint Grid: Procurement As-a-Service 2017
In a rapidly changing world, the market for procurement services is evolving towards more business outcome-focused, flexible, on-demand and collaborative services. Infosys finds mention in the Winner’s Circle of HfS’ Procurement As-a-Service 2017 Blueprint, which evaluates different features in innovation and execution of service providers in the procurement space.
Key highlights from the report:
- Infosys is one of the select service providers that has led the way by diversifying its skills offering, including procurement consulting capabilities, technology, and expertise from its partner ecosystem, and building more flexible commercial structures to provide clients access to scare talent.
- The ability to integrate supporting technology such as proprietary tools and platforms, third party platforms and point solutions is an important ingredient for success in procurement services, and Infosys has made proprietary technology a significant part of its procurement offerings over the past few years.
- Infosys stands out by expanding the use of Intelligent Automation in Procurement. Since artificial intelligence and cognitive computing based services are quickly becoming more tangible and viable in Procurement As-a-Service, these technologies are expected to become much more mainstream in the coming 2-3 years.
- Infosys has been actively developing and applying process automation solutions that can be deployed within transactional procurement processes.
- Infosys has continued investments in experienced talent and capabilities in sourcing and market intelligence.
Click here to read the full report.